Are you feeling tired, anxious, depressed, or generally down lately? We help individuals who are dealing with mild to moderate life stressors and mental health concerns.
• Depression, anxiety, anger management, addictions
• Grief and loss, codependency/boundaries work, spirituality
• Perinatal and postpartum anxiety disorders, work-life balance, stay at home or working moms stressors, self-esteem, self-value and exploration.
Is your child showing emotional or behavioral challenges? We help children and parents learn how to identify and change unhealthy behaviors, to better the relationship and strengthen families.
• Depression, anxiety, moodiness, ADHD
• Behavior modification, anger management, impulse control
• Communication and social skills, character building, Christian values building
• School stressors, divorce/separation, mild to moderate trauma work
Are you having challenges in your relationship? We help couples to communicate more effectively, resolve mild to serious relationship issues, and begin rebuilding trust, intimacy and friendship.
• Premarital, separation, divorce
• Infidelity, trust issues, lack of intimacy
• Communication skills, dealing with the past skeletons, and spiritual values
• Family interference, co-dependency, boundary setting work
Faith Based Counseling
Are you feeling disconnected from your spirituality? We help individuals to reflect on their spiritual values and their relationship with God.
• Identification of spiritual values, insight on spiritual principles
• Exploration and development of spiritual goals
• Conflict with spirituality and life choices/roles
Group Therapy Services / Workshops
A group for women seeking the qualities of abundant living. Awaken YOUR potential, learn new skills, and apply them in order to be the woman that God has called YOU to be. Look forward to (8) lessons in reconnecting with God, rebuilding your own self worth, identifying emotions and communicating them effectively, dealing with challenging EMOTIONS (anger, bitterness, hatred, envy, depression, anxiety, etc.), creating healthy BOUNDARIES in relationships, treating your body well and feeling HEALTHY, creating clean and organized environments, and learning how to manage your TIME efficiently so you work smarter, not harder.
READY to begin this journey? :-) Click HERE to show interest and one of our support staff will contact you with more information!
This group is an 8-week course for children between ages 7-11 who are dealing with anger, ADHD, and/or anxiety. This group run by Dr. Shedrick will help children teach children the art of mindfulness in order to minimize disruptive and unhealthy behaviors.
Interested in this group? Click HERE and complete this brief interest form. Our office will be in touch with you shortly!
Supervision/ Placement Site Services
Are you looking to strengthen and/or build your counseling skills? We offer supervision to eligible licensed professional counselors interns (LPC-I) in the state of South Carolina. We also offer and accept graduate level interns, externs, and practicum students.
Are you looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic speaker for your next event? NWC Counseling offers speakers who can develop or facilitate a group experience for learning or cultivating an atmosphere of unity. We offer an array of topics and open to creating new opportunities.
• Women’s empowerment
• Couples workshops/retreats
• Spiritual Enrichment
• Clinical skills
• Addiction education and empowerment
• Communication and social skills